Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Colouring in my own freebies

About a month ago I offered you some free printable colouring pages with grid drawings on them.

I have to tell you it was really hard for me to leave those two images uncoloured so I could scan them for you. The way I usually work is that I go straight from the drawing to the colouring.

However, after I posted them on the blog there was nothing stopping me from colouring in the originals and so I did and here they are:



I coloured them in with my lovely pittpens (by Faber Castell) and I like how they turned out.  It's also a bit of strange relieve to know they are now really finished, haha.

If you want to take a shot at colouring them in yourself you can of course still find them in my November post over here. Enjoy.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day.

4 comments:

  1. Have wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. I enjoy your talent and site.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too Barb and a beautiful 2017! Thanks for being such a regular visitor of my blog.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully done! Merry Christmas, Carin and also wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you wonderful holidays too Debi, and make 2017 a lovely year. Thank you for stopping by so often.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...