Friday, July 12, 2013

Journal Pages from London - part 3/3

Last week I took you along on a tour of London through my smart phone photographs. This week I will show you the journal pages I made on my trip in a series of three posts. 

All I took  with me was a pocket watercolour set, a few drawing pens and a glue stick, oh and a journal of course. It's an A5 sized watercolour sketchbook. 

I will just let the pictures speak for themselves, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy!





 
















And with that much needed incredible amount of sleep I conclude my trip to London. ;-)

I hope you all enjoyed traveling along with me and peeking into the pages of my journal/sketchbook.
Next week we will resume with our regular programming, but I'm sure you understand I had to get London out of my system first. Not that it's ever really out of my system and I intend to go back as soon as I can afford it, probably just for a long weekend or something. We'll see how it goes.

Until then I will happily reside on this beautiful island I call home and wish you all a wonderful and artsy weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Now there's coincidence. You come to London and have an allergy incident and experience fire alarms. My husband goes to Rotterdam, his allergies subside while he is there and he also was woken by a fire alarm at the Holiday Inn at Central Station. He loved that his allergies went away for a few days, and now believes that Dutch people must be very fit, why? because he has never seen so many people on bicycles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is that I found there were more people on bikes in London than ever before. I feel it's really catching on there! As for the allergies, I think I can say with absolute certainty that the air on my island is bit cleaner than in London, haha.

      Delete
  2. Geweldig mooi verslag!!! Ik hoop het snel in het echt te komen bekijken!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read every single word and looked at every photo and journal page and just totally and throughly enjoyed myself. I've never been to London but feel as if I got to see big chunks of it through the eyes of someone who really loves it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ricë, glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. Great pages, Caatje. Your graphic lettering is a fun journal feature, and your sketches are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your journal Caatje, some of the places I know well...love the V&A too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, the V&A really is the best!

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...