Tuesday, July 21, 2020

The island lately

In my last post I shared some everyday pictures of the past few months. But of course most of my photographs are dedicated to the beautiful island I live on and are taken on my many many many walks.
Again there's no way I can catch up on the past year, because I've taken hundreds of pictures, but here's a sample of the last few months for your viewing pleasure.

No explanations necessary I think.























The last one is actually not taken on my island, but in the port town of Harlingen where our ferry docks to get us to the main land. I liked the clouds hanging over the harbor.

Hope you enjoyed this view into the place I call home and hope that despite corona you can still get outside a little from time to time. I have never realised more how privileged I am than the last few months. Social distancing is much easier when you live in such a wide open space.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!