Friday, March 17, 2017

Random Stuff

Just some random things from the last few months, because that's my life too. ;-)

Yes Easter is on its way, but I saw these easter bunnies in a store in January! Christmas was barely over.

The most beautiful latte I have ever been served.

I discovered Aliexpress and it is very dangerous. Two journal covers for next to nothing.

Sweet snail mail from my online pal Nicole. It's all about coffee and tea.

If I didn't have Spooky I would surely abduct my sisters dog Jinte. In June I get to take care of her again.

A quote by John Muir Laws from his beautiful book about nature journaling.

Preparing for a book club meeting I had to host. It's always a lot of work, but very rewarding.

A shopping spree in the city of Groningen. Also visited a Rodin exhibit there.

My beautifully marked midori.

If you look up the word 'smug' in the dictionary you will find this picture.

Exciting weekend plans.

A trip to the Frisian Museum. I combined an installation by Sybren Renema with the actual view from the museum. :-)

Spooky in the morning.

Taking many a forest walk on my lunch breaks lately.

Election day. It was a difficult choice, 28 parties wanted me to vote for them, but I only had one vote.

And that's how life has been around here lately. Hope you are doing well wherever you are and wishing you a wonderful and artsy weekend!