Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Zelhem Slideshow - part three of three

The first week of October I went on vacation to my sister's house in Zelhem (Bronckhorst), which is a town in the east of The Netherlands. While I was there I looked after her sweet dog Jinte, the cutest little border terrier. 

Having a dog at my disposal meant I had a very willing walking companion, so basically that's what I did: I walked and walked and walked some more. It was fabulous! Of course I also took many photographs and this three part series serves as a little slideshow of my vacation.

I won't be explaining much about the pictures. Around Zelhem it is mostly farmland and it shows. ;-) If anything needs clarifying however don't hesitate to ask in the comments. 

Hope you enjoy these pictures! 
















And that wraps up my vacation photographs!

You'll be pleased to know I also filled a little travel journal. As we speak that isn't completely finished yet, because I still need to add a few details, but the minute it's done I will of course share that with you too and tell you all about it.

For now I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day.