Monday, February 27, 2012

More spreads from the In Between Book

Slowly (well, I suppose slow is in the eye of the beholder) my In Between Journal is fillling up. I fill about a spread a day, but of course sometimes I skip a day (or two) when I just don't have the time to journal in the morning. I don't know what it is about mornings, but I prefer to journal then over any other time of the day. I actually eat a quicky breakfast at work just so I have time to journal at home, that's how addicted I am to this stuff! ;-)

Anyway, here's a few more spreads from my current journal for your viewing pleasure.













I like the fact that I'm adding a lot of my own photographs to these pages. I have to say that my smart phone is really making me take pictures on the go more often, especially when I'm on one of my walks. The fake polaroids from the RetroCamera app make it very easy to put a little caption underneath the photographs.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these pages and I wish each and every one of you a very happy and artsy week!