Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What are you up to wednesday - part 3

Today a view of my sewing table/cabinet thingy (whatever you call it). I'm right smack between projects right now. I finished two little booklets yesterday that are done ROD style, but with a different kind of cover. This cover is directly sewn onto the paper. I will show more of these two books in a next post. One of these will be my very first blog give away! Yay! So stay tuned for that!


On the right a fun and wonderful surprise that I received through the mail today. It's an early birthday present from my friend P. My birthday is not until april 11, but I know how this goes: when you order online you always tend to be on the safe side ;-) It's a beautiful deluxe set of graphite pencils. This is exactly the kind of thing I would love to own, but always feel is too decadent to buy for myself. I mean, it's not like I don't own any pencils. So I am really really happy with this set (I'm doing a little happy dance right now). Thank you P!.

Finally a thank you to all the kind words I received both here and elsewhere about the loss of my cat. It means a lot to me.