Sunday, February 14, 2021

Postcards from Schiermonnikoog - part two of two

My vacation to Schiermonnikoog was exactly what I needed after almost a year of living with corona measures. I had been to my sister's house two times during 2020, but I did have the responsibility of taking care of her dog then and even though I love doing that, it was nice to just be away from any chores or responsibilities for two weeks. It really recharged my batteries. And that is me speaking as a person who of course lives in one of the best places in the world to be during a pandemic! 

Here is the second set of postcards from two heavenly weeks!





















Besides all the walking, photography and a little biking I also spent a lot of time inside in my wonderful rental appartment reading, napping and...working on a travel journal!


So my next two posts will be about the sketchbook that I filled during my stay of which I am kind of proud!

For now I hope you enjoyed the landscape and walking with me and wishing you a wonderful and artsy day.