Saturday, October 22, 2016

Zelhem Slideshow - part two of three

The first week of October I went on vacation to my sister's house in Zelhem (Bronckhorst), which is a town in the east of The Netherlands. While I was there I looked after her sweet dog Jinte, the cutest little border terrier. 

Having a dog at my disposal meant I had a very willing walking companion, so basically that's what I did: I walked and walked and walked some more. It was fabulous! Of course I also took many photographs and this three part series serves as a little slideshow of my vacation.

I won't be explaining much about the pictures. Around Zelhem it is mostly farmland and it shows. ;-) If anything needs clarifying however don't hesitate to ask in the comments. 

Hope you enjoy these pictures! 







Halfway my vacation I went on a shopping trip to the city of Zutphen.



Yes, I scored well! ;-)

This sign says 'Sit down' in the local dialect. In 'proper' Dutch it would be 'Ga zitten'.

Jinte and I usually had lunch halfway our walks.



Next time the final part of my slideshow. Until then I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day!

4 comments:

  1. Captivating photos, and what a truly gorgeous companion. Who could resist those "please feed me eyes!"

    Great arty stash too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes, she's an absolute expert in looking like she never gets anything. :-)

      Delete
  2. Dat ziet er daar zo mooi groen uit en rustgevend .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het is een hele mooie omgeving, ik kom er graag.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...