Monday, October 20, 2014

The Amsterdam Virus

Well, this isn't an actual post. This is a little sign of life just to let you know that I'm still here.

I had a wonderful time in Amsterdam and will tell you all about it later, because unfortunately I also seem to have picked up a little virus there and became sick a few days after I returned.

It's a severe head cold mixed with bronchitis, which pretty much means I'm coughing like crazy, can hardly breathe when I lie down and you can just forget about any real sleep. It's slowly getting a little better, but I'm still more of a coughing zombie than a person, so I won't be posting this week either.

All in all I'm feeling real sorry for myself, but at least someone is pretty pleased that I'm at home all day these days.


Look at that content face, I don't know if I should cuddle or smack him! ;-)

Anyway, I'm hoping to feel better soon so I can tell you all about my Amsterdam trip and share my pics. Until then I'm wishing you a wonderful artsy and above all healthy time!

8 comments:

  1. I too feel sorry for you and I hope you'll soon be able to forget about this virus and fully enjoy all the memories I'm sure you have of your holidays in Amsterdam. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're sick, and I hope you can at least manage to read your comments and get the good wellness vibes we're sending. Yes, kitty is very happy you're home, not worried that you're sick...such a catlike attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well very soon.

    Annie v.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself and get well soon.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get feeling better and I'm so glad you had a nice time. About your cat .... definitely cuddle him. lol

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon, and take some big hugs from your asistant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your good wishes. I am not out of the woods yet, but feeling a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...